Teach and Learning Subcommittee
Terms of reference
- Conduct needs analysis from time-to-time to understand the needs of the teacher and school towards developing of an all round student.
- Develop a yearly teacher training workshop schedule and arrange workshops to support the development of model teachers and students.
- Support the development of guidelines for the construction of integrated lesson plans as well as use of technology tools, field trips, laboratories and projects to support student learning.
- Support the development of teacher monitoring, evaluation and documentation tools including mechanisms for feedback on teaching and learning.
- Develop mechanism for parental evaluation of teaching as a feedback mechanism to teachers.
- Create matrices for assessment of individual student from reception to Junior-5 so that the student can be monitored over the years.
- Support the development of a format for parent-teacher conferences to support student learnin and all-round development through home reinforcement.