Strategy and Finance Subcommittee
Terms of reference
- Support the council in the development, implementation, monitoring & evaluation of the strategic plan.
- Recommend policies and guidelines to support the school administration.
- Develop modalities for engaging the University of the West Indies, School of Education, Department of Cultural and Festival Arts and Human Resources to support the school.
- Strengthen general governance and administration of the school through coaching and training.
- Providing oversight to the funding of the enterprise including all fund raising activities, renting of space, and alumni and well wisher contributions.
- Develop a transparent formal and informal reward system to provide a motivational school environment.
- Developing school projects for external funding
- Support the council in the financial management of the school including approving and overseeing the financial management of major projects (recommended by other subcommittees).
- Support the improvement of efficiency of school administration through computerization of administrative and financial records.
- Strengthening the alumni relations and the activities to support a strong alumni network.
Members of the Strategy and Finance Subcommittee
Prof. Path Umaharan (Chair), Ms. Odessa Vincent-Brown (<School Principal>), Mrs. Reshma Bissessar (<President of PTN>), Mrs. Amira Hosein-Singh, Mr. Nirad Tewarie, Dr. Shamjeet Singh, Mr. Kevin Kalloo, Mr. Randall Douglas
- University School Strategy Plan, 2016-2020.
- University School Policies
- Fund raising activities
- Computerization of the School Plan
- Major projects